Re: [LAU] re Zoom R16

From: sub_acoustic <hamish.low.net@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 24 2014 - 23:50:43 EET

Thanks Atte,

Does that mean that I could download the latest UbuntuStudio distro,
including kernel then apply the zoom_quirks.txt, compile the kernel, install
it and reboot
into it...?

sounds tricky...perhaps the Ubuntu Studio developers would be so kind as to
add the quirk to the next distro...

why are manufacturers so hesitant to support linux?, or at least share
information with Linux developers? they would sell so many more units...

Just got my Zoom R16...time to start making some sound!