Re: [LAU] ebur128 batch processing

From: Shani Pribadi <shanipribadi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 07 2014 - 20:04:12 EET

On Fri, Mar 07, 2014 at 01:48:04AM +0100, Jaromír Mikeš wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I will got about 100 stereo wav files mixed hopefully in similar way
> (loudness).
> I need them process to meet ebur128 specification.
> True peaks -3dB
> RMS -23dB
>
> Any chance to do it as batch process?
> Result quality is critical as material will be broadcast on TV.

I have been using https://github.com/jiixyj/loudness-scanner to scan
audio file and apply replaygain tag according to ebur128, although afaik
there is no support for applying the gain to the file itself. You could
apply the gain using sox and some scripting (theoretically).
There is also http://r128gain.sourceforge.net/#apply that is said to be
able to apply the gain in combination with sox, I haven't tried it
though.