Re: [LAU] OT: android for the linux user ...was: legacy equipment for a user who does not "program"

From: Rob <lau@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 18 2014 - 13:56:39 EET

On 03/17/2014 11:32 PM, Simon Wise wrote:
> I'm more interested in midi, osc, puredata
> etc being able to connect via UDP and TCP in an isolated local network,
> preferably via ethernet cable, as far as linux audio uses are concerned.
> And testing USB audio, potentially using that.

I hope that you'll share your results with us, as I (at least) am very
interested in hearing about it and maybe trying to attempt it. My Android
music-making so far has been a few rudimentary trackers and similar
programs, and getting something "real" on there would be preferable until
the gap has been filled.

Rob