Re: [LAU] Bitwig: what we can learn from it

From: Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 31 2014 - 18:51:32 EEST

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 7:40 PM, Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:

>> I'm sorry, but I heard so few professionally composed and mixed pieces
>> done with Linux audio software that I can't possibly imagine where
>> this notion of intellectual superiority comes from.
>
> the tools have nothing to do with the artistic quality of the outcome.

You completely misread my point. But I'm not blaming you. Sleep
deprivation might have affected the way I phrase my words.

I'm sure that we all can think of quite a few horrible stories about
proprietary software (I've my collection too). The net outcome,
however, is that most people who get shit done in audio professionally
don't use free DAWs. Deal with it :-P

Alexandre