Re: [LAU] Bitwig: what we can learn from it

From: Egor Sanin <egor.sanin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 31 2014 - 19:13:50 EEST

On 3/31/14, Philipp Überbacher <murks@tuxfamily.org> wrote:
>> "Someone who makes pleasant sounds in an organized fashion, using
>> basically anything."
>
> Now that's interesting. Why exactly does it need to be pleasant sound,
> and what do you mean by that? Pleasant to whom?
>
> I think my definition would be even more general: "Someone who makes
> sound on purpose."
> Maybe an even more extreme definition is needed: "Someone who makes
> sound."

On those dreary, sluggish mornings when life forcefully drags you out
from under that impossibly comfortable blanket, the sound of coffee
beens being ground to that perfect consistency, followed by the sound
of water, permeated by live-giving oils and solids, pouring into a cup
is music to my ears. I will say: "Barrista, you are a musician!"