[LAU] A port of Obxd to Linux

From: Vytautas Jancauskas <unaudio@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 09 2014 - 15:02:49 EEST

I have ported Obxd (
http://www.kvraudio.com/product/obxd---virtual-analog-synthesizer-by-datsounds)
to Linux, I will release proper binaries for x86 and amd64 later but if you
are very eager you can get it here https://github.com/orbitfold/Obxd and
compile by going to Builds/Linux and running make CONFIG=Release then copy
the .so from Builds/Linux/build to your vst folder. It's a pretty fucking
sweet synth although very inefficient, but maybe we can do something about
that.

--
"Cheshire-Puss," she began, "would you tell me, please,
which way I ought to go from here?"