Re: [LAU] [Bulk] Re: OT

From: Victor <victor@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 13 2014 - 19:00:42 EEST

On 06/04/14 21:10, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> I know it's OT, but perhaps the people who post the links to their music
> made with Linux on this list and those who comment those music, want to
> listen to old school Rock music and learn a little bit from it too.
True that! I didn't know about Radio Birdman (possibly cauze I'm 10
years younger :-) It was a nice discovery for today! There's a feeling
of "clever independence" in that music, which is not so far from the
values I'd associate with free software. So not completely OT from my
point of view. Thanks for sharing!

Victor