Re: [LAU] Linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 86, Issue 12

From: Kjetil Matheussen <k.s.matheussen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 16 2014 - 10:27:42 EEST

rosea grammostola:

Hi,

> Playing with Radium a bit, so far so good. But how do you Tracker-guys add
> chords to your music?

Hi, I don't know whether you are only asking about trackers
in general, or if you are asking about Radium as well (which
may, or may not, be a tracker).

But at least in Radium, you add polyphonic notes by holding
left shift while adding notes.

But to be honest, I've never used this feature myself. I always
use several monophonic tracks instead. It's a nice feature
when importing midi files though.