[LAU] M-Audio MTRACK

From: Kaza Kore <dj_kaza@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 17 2014 - 14:02:20 EEST

Looking to buy a new USB audio interface in the next couple of days as am at a place where I will be staying for a little while (some of you may remember my previous post about the cards available on Amazon India as I'm currently travelling.) Well had a look at Ebay and come acros the M-Audio MTRACK. Sure it should be Linux compatible as it claims to be Class Compliant but I have a question about the headphone output which isn't answered specifically in the manual or FAQ.

Can anybody confirm whether it is a duplicate of the Main output audio? Or if it is individually configurable at all? I suspect the former, but I have been happily surprised in the past, finding a headphone output to actually be a stereo output of its own, rather than a Master duplicate. Feel this very unlikely in the case but thought I would ask just in case anybody knows (or wants to warn me off for other reasons)...

http://www.m-audio.com/images/global/manuals/M-Track_-_User_Guide_-_v1.1.pdf

http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/MTrack.html