Re: [LAU] The first beta of Carla Plugin Host 2.0 is here!

From: Filipe Coelho <falktx@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 24 2014 - 13:54:45 EEST

On 04/24/2014 11:45 AM, Fero Kiraly wrote:
> wow. great ! thank you ! I use CPH a lot with puredata.
>
> It will be great if it will be possibile to set up OSC host adress
> with commandline options or so. Then it will be possibile to automate
> the starting and connecting process.

I haven't though of using CLI args to control the startup of Carla, I
should do that.

I'm wondering if it's possible to specify a static osc port via settings...
Only the first Carla instance will use that port of course, but having
the main/single instance always using the same osc address will simplify
things.

Something for the next beta I guess.