Re: [LAU] is Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 supported in Linux?

From: Michal Seta <mis@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 25 2014 - 02:30:20 EEST

Actually, I spoke a little too fast. The default routing configuration
sucks and the only way to reconfigure it is to run a their mixing software
on WIndows or Mac :(
But changing the configuration on one of the above systems and saving it to
the interface works.
My current kernel version: 3.11.0-17-generic #31-Ubuntu SMP
alsactl version 1.0.27.1, I don't know if that reflects alsa version...
I have always had very good experience with RME... since many years now.

Cheers

MichaƂ