Re: [LAU] LAC - Programme

From: Will J Godfrey <WillGodfrey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 29 2014 - 20:29:07 EEST

On Tue, 29 Apr 2014 17:42:25 +0200
Robin Gareus <robin@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> On 04/29/2014 04:39 PM, Will Godfrey wrote:
> > Will printed programmes be available at check-in?
> >
> > If I try to print off the HTML page it's 9 A4 sheets!
> >

> Firefox > Print to PDF > A4 + color > attached. 5 pages
> first three are relevant tables + 2 pages concert details.
>
> same with
>
> webkit2pdf -s iso_a4 -b -o /tmp/
> 'http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2014/printprogram.php'
>
> Cheers!
> robin

That's rather different! I must be looking at the wrong page (plain text no
coloured tables). Ta muchly.

P.S.
I'll be travelling by Eurostar to Paris, then TGV. I understand Paris Du Nord
is not a very 'nice' place :(

--
It wasn't me! (Well actually, it probably was)
... the hard part is not dodging what life throws at you,