Re: [LAU] Ground lifts, TRS, etc. to PA? USB/other signal crossover to audio?

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 09 2014 - 15:17:40 EEST

Fons, Dale, I didn't verbalised well. I wanted to point out that
completely interrupting the mains ground is extremely dangerous (I guess
I verbalised this part very well), but that not everything in a device
needs to be directly connected to ground (regarding to this I inartfully
expressed), connections to ground sometimes are done by resistors or
capacitors.