Re: [LAU] Yet another "io GNU/Linux" iso released

From: Carlos sanchiavedraz <csanchezgs@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jun 21 2014 - 15:15:23 EEST

> Le vendredi 6 juin 2014, 05:53:09 Manu Kebab a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> A new 64bit iso is up ;)
>>
>> io GNU/Linux is a Live DVD/USB based on Debian Sid and focused on
>> multimedia.
>>
>> Kernel 3.14.4, Jack2 as default sound server, e18 as desktop environment and
>> a big collection of installed software... Full persistence for USB install
>> (with encryption) and more cool stuff... A great nomade studio :)
>>
>> For more infos: manual, packages list, screenshots, video etc... Check:
>>
>> -> http://manu.kebab.free.fr/iognulinux.html
>> -> https://sourceforge.net/projects/io-gnu-linux/
>>

>> Feedbacks welcome, enjoy :)
>>
>> MK
> Update with kernel 3.14.5
>
> Greetingz :)
>
> MK

Hello Manu. Congratulations for that work.

We at Musix are always trying to improve our processes because we have
very modest resources, talking about people and time. I would like to
know if you have any documentation on how you remaster or build (i.e.
live-helper or "the old" way) and the main aspects you tweak from SID
that become your main differentiation, it would be really appreciated.

Thanks for your work.

--
C. sanchiavedraZ:
* NEW / NUEVO:     www.sanchiavedraZ.com