Re: [LAU] Music made with fun thanx to linux

From: Set Hallström <sakrecoer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 25 2014 - 19:17:31 EEST

Thanks!! :) <3

your response make me very happy! I do have strange ways with tongues and
languages, i speak fluent french, swedish, german spannish and english (but
i spell them all like a fool). Hence i like to play arround with synonyms,
onomatopeias and so forth.... For good and worse: it has taken me as far as
it has gotten me in deep trouble for being missunderstood. haha. After all
words become the frames of our thoughts?

I mainly use hardware synths and sequencers, which makes the EQ'ing and
arranging a bit easier, because i tune the sound to my taste before
recording and arrange on the go, or while layering takes. Hence, my
computer process is mainly deletion of errors and fine-mixing when i figure
its really needed. I record all the audio with ardour thru a teratec
phase88 firewire rack: a pure delight to work with!

Again, thank you for getting back to me!

Yours,

--
Set Hallström
AKA