Re: [LAU] DIY digital control surfaces

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 02 2014 - 00:23:40 EEST

On Tue, 2014-07-01 at 11:27 -0700, Kevin Cosgrove wrote:
> Will an Android device allow multiple slider control?

Some iPad mixers allow to use several faders at the same time, but then
you're really missing that it isn't tactile, since fades likely will
become imprecise. I never used such a remote control with audio
feedback, I just moved the faders by watching, but it already is
visible, that it won't work in a satisfying way.