[LAU] Alesis Control Pad and Hydrogen

From: <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 02 2014 - 03:11:33 EEST

Hello,

  An Alesis Control PAd is connected to Hydrogen. Channel 10.b It
works although quite often when hitting a same pad, the Hydrogen
instrument would not sound but instead some kind of a click is heard.
Makes this with any Hydrogen instrument. When I connect an Axion 25 to
Hydrogen and use the rubber pads, the Hydrogen sounds are always heard,
no matter how fast a hit is repeated.

  Has anyone seen that kind of behaviour before and is there something
to do ? I tried varying the Control Pad sensivity/velocity
curve/threshold but still, the Hydrogen instument is oftentimes
replaced by a click.

Thanks !