[LAU] Desktop whole-screen audio/video recording

From: Will Godfrey <willgodfrey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 15 2014 - 01:21:56 EEST

I've just been taking a look at the user guide for RecordMyDesktop, which looks
very simple and easy to use (has jack support).

Does anyone have any experience of using this?

Is there an equally easy way to add captions later?

How about making a copy suitable for youtube?

Should I be using something completely different?

Am I asking too many questions? :)

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk