Re: [LAU] Record from M-Audio 2496 S/PDIF input

From: Ivan K <ivan_521521@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 05 2014 - 04:52:23 EEST

I have successfully recorded from my
USBDualTubePre microphone preamp using the S/PDIF
into my M-Audio 2496. I used mhWaveEdit.

The issue was that qjackctl was displaying the
Readable Clients/Output Ports and
Writable Clients/Input Ports of my _motherboard_
audio, not my M-Audio 2496.

A recent off list reply coached me to set the
correct device in Qjackctl with "Setup | Interface | >".

Early on, Len Ovens informed me that the S/PDIF
inputs of the ice1712 are 9 and 10.

And of course, using envy24control to set "Master clock"
to s/pdif rather than a sample rate was required as well.

And so, thank you to all who responded!