Re: [LAU] Perception - Was: Measuring the acoustical characteristics of my studio using FLOSS software?

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 06 2014 - 05:17:55 EEST

On Wed, 2014-08-06 at 03:57 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> PS: I see colours, when I listen to music, but I wouldn't call it real
> synesthesia.

PPS: I don't see always the same colour for an oboe playing one tone,
but I see coloured films about the content. It's a pity that e.g. for
Qtractor it's impossible to select a wanted colour for tracks, it's only
possible to select a vague colour. For me, it would be very informing,
if I really would get a colour of choice.