Re: [LAU] Audacity on Ubuntu 14.04 is REALLY unstable

From: Alan McKay <alan.mckay@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 17 2014 - 17:27:01 EEST

On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 10:22 AM, Will Godfrey
<willgodfrey@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> No problem with V 2.05 here. What version are you using?

2.0.5.
And you have Ubuntu 14.04?
Crap that means my PC is suspect. I just bought this thing a couple
of months ago due to hardware issues on my other one.

I've got 8Gigs RAM and originally found it even less stable when
running other apps especially web browsers, so I've been running it
without any of those things and still have issues (though not as many)

So maybe a HD issue? I'll have to do a drive scan ...

--
"Don't eat anything you've ever seen advertised on TV"