Re: [LAU] Delta1010: S/PDIF out has sync but no audio

From: Menno <nabob_cd@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 25 2014 - 22:13:25 EEST

i made progress with my KXStudio 14.04 system.
i removed jack1, replaced it with jack2 (thanks faltx!). Much better!

Build and installed Mudita24 1.1.0 (that is not in the repo yet)

I think my system runs solid now. There is only one weird thing left :P
-i have a sync signal on the Delta's 1010 S/PDIF out, but there is still no
sound.

The weird thing is, that when i run jack and make a connection to the S/PDIF
Hardware playback 9 and 10, i see the meters going up and down - but i there
is no sound, only sync signal.
And:
the analog outputs playback 1 and 2 have the music instead, even if i have
cut off the connection to Hardware 1 and 2.

Could it be that this is a software bug? Has hardware playback 9 and 10 by
accident become playback 1 and 2 by a simple copy and paste command in the
software?