Re: [LAU] Successor/replacement for RME HDSP+Multiface?

From: Moshe Werner <moshwe@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 27 2014 - 19:27:20 EEST

I think there is a pcmcia mad I interface now. Should work with Linux.
Also there are the fireface 800 and 400 devices that are supported by
ffado. They should have what you're looking for. Another option would be
the rme babyface, now that it is class complient.

I would love to have some recent devices supported under Linux, I believe
all of us do.
For now I'm sticking with rme stuff. I have the hdsp9652 which is working
flawless.

Cheers
Moshe
בתאריך 27 באוג 2014 19:08, "Brent Busby" <brent@email-addr-hidden> כתב: