Re: [LAU] Session management with NSM

From: Nils <list@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 03 2014 - 10:04:17 EEST

So the problem here, as I see it, is that Jack itself is not an NSM
aware client.

My perception of NSM always was that it is not strictly bound to jack
but jack is another client. If jack would be a NSM client which supports
switch and saves it settings in the session folder you can save the
samplerate (and the connections, without a special program).

On the other hand that binds a session to specific jack settings again,
which is bad. Are there any examples of NSM clients that deal with
system-specific settings?

Nils