Re: [LAU] [Bulk] META list owner and terms of use

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 03 2014 - 21:08:38 EEST

On Tue, 2014-09-02 at 22:30 -0700, David Christensen wrote:
> linux-audio-user:
>
> I don't see a list owner or a terms of use policy for this list on what
> I presume are the appropriate pages:

> Who is the list owner?
>

> What is the policy regarding personal attacks, etc.?
>

> TIA,
>
> David

David, how many emails of female Linux audio users did you noticed?
There are a few, but Linux audio lists are usually dominated by mails
from men. You shouldn't care about the my ... is bigger than yours
mails. Too funny, in Germany's Ruhrgebiet
"Stutenbissigkeit" ( http://www.dict.cc/?s=stutenbissigkeit ) is a
female thingy, men don't behave like this here, but get used to it, on
Linux mailing lists most of the times men behave like this. Get a thick
skin and don't care about it. There wasn't an official serious attack
against you.