Re: [LAU] [Bulk] META list owner and terms of use

From: Raffaele Morelli <raffaele.morelli@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 05 2014 - 15:20:48 EEST

On 03/09/14 at 08:08pm, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Tue, 2014-09-02 at 22:30 -0700, David Christensen wrote:
> > linux-audio-user:
> >
> > I don't see a list owner or a terms of use policy for this list on what
> > I presume are the appropriate pages:

> > Who is the list owner?
> >

> > What is the policy regarding personal attacks, etc.?
> >

> > TIA,
> >
> > David
>
> David, how many emails of female Linux audio users did you noticed?
> There are a few, but Linux audio lists are usually dominated by mails
> from men. You shouldn't care about the my ... is bigger than yours
> mails. Too funny, in Germany's Ruhrgebiet
> "Stutenbissigkeit" ( http://www.dict.cc/?s=stutenbissigkeit ) is a
> female thingy, men don't behave like this here, but get used to it, on
> Linux mailing lists most of the times men behave like this. Get a thick
> skin and don't care about it. There wasn't an official serious attack
> against you.

Ralf,

he did not try to find an answer by searching the Web nor by reading distro
specific infos, pretending debian developers to fix his things (apt downloading docs!),
making absurds request on size, filing ridiculus bug reports, etc etc... well, of course
it was at least an attack :-)

/r

PS http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html