Re: [LAU] Rename jackd ports by command line?

From: Jonathan E. Brickman <jeb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Sep 13 2014 - 02:38:41 EEST

>> I'd like to rename jackd ports by command line -- is there a way?
>>

>> whether there is a way or not, the goal is misguided. what is your
>> actual goal?

It seems that you are right again -- somehow my "wires" work across
hardware changes, even though the names of the ports are very different,
I have been trying between Behringer FCA202 firewire and Prosonus USB.
Are there "hidden" jackd port names or other default designations
(something like "default output port #0 and #1") which make this work so
nicely?

--
Jonathan E. Brickman
Ponderworthy Music | jeb@email-addr-hidden | (785)233-9977 |