Re: [LAU] Slow but pitch-correct video playback

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 23 2014 - 21:37:16 EEST

On Tue, 2014-09-23 at 20:21 +0200, Philipp Überbacher wrote:
> I encountered a nice piano learning video including hands and animated
> keys

Cool request! I didn't care about, resp. didn't clicked your links, but
I'm aware that there are such videos available since years. A friend, a
finished masterclass guy showed me those videos, but I'm even not a
piano beginner, I'm a guitarist ;). I never tried to learn from those
videos.

:)
Ralf

PS: It depends on what you want to learn, but for around 3,- € there are
amazing iThingy apps available. Books for around 80,- € aren't that
flexible and books won't produce audible music output.