[LAU] Slow but pitch-correct video playback

From: Philipp Überbacher <murks@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 23 2014 - 21:21:30 EEST

Hi there,

I encountered a nice piano learning video including hands and animated
keys, but since it is playing at original speed it is way to fast for
me to learn that song. In case anyone is interested, it's this video
and I think it's rather nicely done (don't hate me for the music :P):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej6MF5KjuOc

I found one way which sort of works (after settings LADSPA_PATH) but it
sounds quite horrible. Is there a better way to do this?
http://markplusplus.wordpress.com/2006/10/01/pitch-correct-play-speed-with-mplayer/

Is there a stretchplayer for video?

Regards,
Philipp