Re: [LAU] [LAA] Announcing LibreMusicProduction.com

From: Bent Bisballe Nyeng <deva@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 24 2014 - 10:53:25 EEST

(Sorry for bluntly moving this thread to LAU list for my reply)

Thank you very much for the amazing site. I think this more or less
exactly what this community needs (and maybe the result of you
questionaire from a while back Gabriel?).

One thing I would very much like on the site is a subscription for email
notification on new articles. Would this be possible?

I know you explicitly asked for feedback to go through the forms on the
website, but I figured this might be of interest to others in the LAU
community as well.

Kind regards
Bent Bisballe Nyeng