Re: [LAU] [LAA] Announcing LibreMusicProduction.com

From: Conor Mc Cormack <conor.mccormack@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 25 2014 - 00:28:57 EEST

Hi Bent,

Conor here from LMP. We currently don't have email notifications set up
for new content. We do however have an RSS feed which will notify you of
any new content in the news, articles and tutorials sections of the
website. We also put out a newsletter each month where we cover what's
new on the website.

Cheers,
Conor