Re: [LAU] How-to for simple recording for 3.5 hours?

From: Marc Lavallée <marc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Sep 27 2014 - 16:37:06 EEST

Hi Jonathan.

I used QARecord from the ALSA modular suite:
http://alsamodular.sourceforge.net/
It works with ALSA or Jack. in mono or multichannel.
It splits the recording in 2Gb files (can be adjusted).
The interface is simple, with VU meters.

For command line situations, there's arecord (man arecord).
It can record multichannel sessions in separate mono files,
and limit the recording time.

--
Marc