[LAU] New song: Never Stop Raising the Bar

From: Gabriel Nordeborn <gabbe.nord@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 28 2014 - 15:24:28 EEST

Hey all!

After quite a long period of "no time or no space to make music", I've
finally had time and peace of mind enough to sit down and make some new
music. I've just published a new track to my SoundCloud, which features
vocals from the user "snowflake" of ccmixter.org (a great resource for
finding acapella/other remix material, which I sincerely recommend). It's a
bit of hiphop/glitch mixed in there, and I hope you'll enjoy it. Please let
me know what you think! :)

https://soundcloud.com/zthmusic/never-stop-raising-the-bar

If there's anyone who can't download from/listen on SoundCloud, just let me
know and I'll arrange for an extra download through the website. The song
is licensed CC-BY-SA-NC.

Thanks a bunch for listening and for any feedback I get!

Cheers,
Gabriel/zth