[LAU] New content on the Yoshimi wiki

From: Jonathan E. Brickman <jeb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 29 2014 - 21:15:30 EEST

Greetings, everyone. I am doing some work "in fits and starts" on the
Yoshimi wiki, here:

http://sourceforge.net/p/yoshimi/wiki/Home/

The new page is the Overview:

https://sourceforge.net/p/yoshimi/wiki/an%20Overview

I am also working on an old-school "Links" page. If you have web-facing
recordings with some or all content generated using Yoshimi, please
shoot me some URLs; if you have any web sites discussing Yoshimi I'll
very much want those as well; and if there is a third category you can
think of, please do let me know.

I am interested in building a page to be called something like
"Innovations", which could contain some developer-thoughts of areas in
which Yoshimi shines brightest. I am definitely not the one to generate
or update the list of items, but I'd be very happy to format it for
friendly reading.

There are other pages in thought, including one called "Approaches to
Setup". Suggestions on this and all pages are definitely encouraged,
but I am not promising anything in particular except the above :-)

--
Jonathan E. Brickman
Ponderworthy Music