Re: [LAU] A survey if you don't mind

From: Will J Godfrey <WillGodfrey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 22 2014 - 19:43:13 EEST

On Wed, 22 Oct 2014 14:32:56 +0200
Carlos sanchiavedraz <csanchezgs@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> > I'm posting this in a number of places to try and get some idea of
> > ALSA/JACK
> > usage, so I'd be grateful for responses.
> >
> > https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JZVV7K9
> >
> > --
> > Will J Godfrey
> > http://www.musically.me.uk
> > Say you have a poem and I have a tune.
> > Exchange them and we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
> >

> Done. Looking forward for the results.

I'll let this cook for longer before putting up the full details, but
already the responses are very interesting.

As I expected, for audio it's over 70% jack.

Midi is a surprise. Approx 39% either, 28% jack and 23% alsa.

--
It wasn't me! (Well actually, it probably was)
... the hard part is not dodging what life throws at you,