Re: [LAU] [ANN] caps-0.9.24

From: Hartmut Noack <zettberlin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 14 2014 - 11:52:16 EET

Am 13.11.2014 um 09:11 schrieb Tim Goetze:
> http://quitte.de/dsp/caps.html
>
> The latest release of the caps audio plugin suite contains a number of
> bug fixes and improvements as well as changes intended to make it
> more suitable for low-power systems.
> http://quitte.de/dsp/caps.html#CHANGES
>
> Most notably, support for a variety of little-used features has been
> dropped, reducing the binary size by roughly a third. There's also a
> new plugin implementing simplistic linear emulation of several guitar
> amplifier loudspeaker cabinets with reduced computational complexity:
> http://quitte.de/dsp/caps.html#CabinetIII

Very good news, indeed. I am currently experimenting with Carla and
involve Caps in 2 out of 5 patches. A lean Cabinet could come in very
handy to free resources for other processors...

Thanks a lot for maintaining Caps for so long and thus providing 1st
class reliable awesomeness for more than 10 years now!

HZN