Re: [LAU] [ANN] caps-0.9.24

From: Tim Goetze <tim@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 17 2014 - 11:17:46 EET

[F. Silvain]
> thank you for the update. I really love caps! Some very valuable and useful
> plugins!

Merci beaucoup!

[Hartmut Noack]
>Very good news, indeed. I am currently experimenting with Carla and
>involve Caps in 2 out of 5 patches. A lean Cabinet could come in very
>handy to free resources for other processors...

The new Cab is not quite as good as it could be given the computational
effort because Prony's method spreads the filter poles and zeros in a
way that is far from a perfect fit for 10/12/15" guitar loudspeaker
low-pass characteristics and human hearing, but several possible plans
for improving on it exist (though I can't say if or when I'll find the
time to realise them).

Thank you too,
Tim