Re: [LAU] Generating click tracks

From: Bob van der Poel <bob@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 19 2014 - 19:16:32 EET

My program, MMA, can do this quite easily. It's GPL so you can change it,
etc. Generate a MIDI file and convert to whatever format suits. Quick and
easy: http://mellowood.ca/mma/index.html

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 5:44 AM, Grekim Jennings <grekimj@email-addr-hidden

**** Listen to my FREE CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob@email-addr-hidden