[LAU] MusE 2.2beta1: LV2 host support

From: Andrew Deryabin <andrewderyabin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 08 2014 - 19:47:11 EET

Hi All!

I want to announce availability of MusE sequencer version 2.2beta1 with
LV2 host support.

Here is the summury of supported lv2 features:

1. State interface
2. Worker interface.
3. Instance-access.
4. KX studio Programs interface + extended programs interface to support
per-channel bank/patch change (only Yoshimi lv2 plugin now supports this
feature).
5. Common must-have features: atom, buf-size, event, options, uri-map, urid.
6. UI interface. Supported UI subtypes:
- QT4
- GTK2
- GTKMM2
- X11
- External interfaces (from kx studio specs).
- idle callbacks

Plus:
- sample-accurate control ports automation handling via variable-length runs
- sending transport events (play/stop and bpm are now supported) to
plugins that support them (via event port LV2_TIME__Position)
- freewheel ports automation

This is a intermediate testing release, so bug reports, wishes and test
results will be very valuable! :)

You can post them via:
- github issues page for muse-sequencer project (direct link can be
found on a News page of our website)
- lmuse mailing list on sf.net
- forum
- directly to me: andrewderyabin at gmail dot com

Here are some links:

News section:
http://muse-sequencer.org/index.php/News

Sourceforge files section: