Re: [LAU] How to use hdspmixer - Was: RME HDSPe AIO, hdsploader compulsory ?

From: francois juigner <francois.juigner@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 12 2014 - 15:58:35 EET

Hi Ralf,

Things have improved a lot: I'm able to use all my wanted outputs through hdspmixer : phones, SPDIF,AES and analog all work fine. Now i'm left with the task to introduce brutefir in the process. My guess is that it is another story !!!

Final word for now : RME HDSPe Aio is well recognized in Alsa to-date, the powerful (thank you Thomas) but not straightforward hdspmixer lacks a good "how to" file somewhere...

Thank you all for your help, I will now dig into the bash scripts !

Francois

--
francois juigner <francois.juigner@email-addr-hidden>