Re: [LAU] How to use hdspmixer - Was: RME HDSPe AIO, hdsploader compulsory ?

From: Yuri Klopovsky <yuri.klopovsky@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 12 2014 - 16:51:34 EET

Hello.

Sorry for hijacking the thread, but I'm curious.

In general, how well does HDSPe Aio work?
What latency are you getting?

I'm thinking of buying it, but I've been reading mixed reports on it.
Mostly that it doesn't work well.
As far as I know, out of RME's pci-e stuff only Multiface2 is properly
supported by alsa.

I'm also curious about HDSPe AES.
How well does it work?

Thank, You!