[LAU] Updated Ardour Tutorial

From: Bruno Ruviaro <bruviaro@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 23 2014 - 01:57:33 EET

​​Hi all,

Sorry for cross-posting. I just finished complete update to the old and
good Ardour FLOSS Manual from 2009. All new screenshots (Ardour 3.5.403),
and I updated the text wherever necessary:

http://brunoruviaro.github.io/ardour3-floss-tutorial/

A few cosmetic changes still to be done, like removing the date from the
header of every post, but overall it's ready to use.

I'm using GitHub Pages, so it should be relatively easy for others to
contribute, fork, and remix the manual. In the near future I plan to add a
page explaining how to do so. Enjoy!

Cheers,

Bruno