[LAU] A kind of christmas song

From: Arve Barsnes <arve.barsnes@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 23 2014 - 18:16:24 EET

My little weird project has released a song this year as well, ready
to ruin the holiday cheer for those that want it. It's mostly doom
this year I guess, sprinkled with some bongo parts and such nonsense.
And some chaos at the end.

As usual with this band (and a reason why I rarely post about the
releases here), it's a total rush job, with the vocalist doing his
parts only last week, and me trying to squeeze in some bad mixing job
until I had to upload it yesterday, when I left home for the rest of
the year.

I know some people have trouble with bandcamp, so if you can't listen
(or take advantage of the free download), and have a good idea for a
place I could upload it for easy wget, let me know!

Link: http://constipation.bandcamp.com/album/the-christmess-three

Happy yule-time to you all!