Re: [LAU] Guitarix preset contest

From: Hermann Meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Fri Jan 30 2015 - 14:58:59 EET

Am 23.01.2015 um 11:21 schrieb Hermann Meyer:
> The guitarix project aims to replace the current factory presets, as
> they are outdated over the last development decade.
> We would like to ask all guitarix users, to submit us there presets so
> that we could select the best of them to create a new factory preset
> bank. As you all know, that will be the most helpful task for
> "beginners".
>
> Export your preset banks is a easy task, just drag it from the preset
> window and drop it on your desktop, file-browser, or just into the
> attachment selector of your mail client.
>
> Please send me in private or upload it in the guitarix forum.
>
> Those, which presets get selected will receive a free copy of our
> latest development source code. :-P
>
> Thanks in advance
> hermann

Many thanks to all who have contributed, so far we have 0 (zero) responses.

I like to re-ask the same question again
True, without much hope, as, I've done the same some years ago, without
success.
However, I said to me, live is, if you do it nevertheless. So here I’m
to ask the same question again.

regards
hermann