Re: [LAU] Ardour tutors available?

From: Neil <djdualcore@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 01 2015 - 19:09:00 EET

On Sun, Feb 1, 2015 at 10:03 AM, Alf Haakon Lund <alf@email-addr-hidden>
wrote:

> 1. Is there a way to click and drag or similar to navigate back and forth
> along tracks? There's a click and drag "navigator" at the bottom of the
> screen, but with many tracks I find it hard to move only sideways, and not
> also up or down.

It has taken me some time to get used to but I am gradually getting
comfortable with the navigation slider on the bottom. I also use arrow
keys to skip to the next region more than I used to. Between those methods
I find I can get where I'm gong in a reasonable time. There are also other
key combinations for navigating, but I have not memorized them.

> 3. How to access session undo history, and restore things done in previous
> sessions?

I just tested this is creating and removing location markers and the undo
history carried over after closing and re-opening the project.

Neil

--
DJ Dual Core's Blog
http://oldmixtapes.blogspot.com/