Re: [LAU] master levels (and dithering)

From: Roger <gurusonic@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 05 2015 - 01:33:21 EET

On 05/02/15 02:58, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Feb 2015 17:33:18 -0500, Paul Davis wrote:
>> those of you who choose not to ignore his posts --- what have you EVER
>> gotten from reading them?
>>
>> Who cares? You killfiled me, a hand full of people dislike me, but
>> another hand full of people like me :p.
I don't dislike or like you Ralf. On several occasions you have posted
information that was very helpful, and others provided me with small
amusements.
If only there was a "baseless opinions" filter such as the previously
mentioned one where you can tell the difference between a high bitrate
lossy file but refuse an ABX test. Personally I can't pick an ogg -q7
file from flac.

Best wishes
Roger