Re: [LAU] Ardour export question...

From: Dale Kazakore Powell <dj_kaza@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 20 2015 - 14:51:08 EET

On 20/03/15 13:38, Len Ovens wrote:
> That would be audacity

You're right, I'm being stupid. Too many programs beginning with the
letter A for my tiny little brain to keep up with sometimes! (Especially
in this heat but that's another, unrelated issue!) Feel like a fool
now!!! Maybe when I'd not sweating buckets I might try and do some
actually relevant tests.... But I suspect there is zero point as you
guys have always proven to know your stuff in the past!

I do still think a real-time export option for Ardour, to keep Jack
working with clients unrelated to the project plus also giving you the
ability to export through external effects/with external
sources/real-time adjustments could be a good idea for an option if it
could be made to work though.

Apologies to all I have contradicted, when I was thinking about my
experience of steak while you were all talking about cheese.

Dale.