Re: [LAU] lac2015 photo gallery & videos

From: Rui Nuno Capela <rui.capela@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 14 2015 - 19:55:12 EEST

On 04/14/2015 01:55 PM, Dave Phillips wrote:

> On 04/14/2015 08:46 AM, Diego Simak wrote:
>
>> beautiful pictures as always Rui, thank you very much for sharing it
>>

> +1 !
>
> But I saw no evidence of single-malt. How ever did Rui survive ?! :)

had to survive from rot, pardon, red wine all the week long :/

the baron had some glenrodach on the list but sadly they were out of
stock. and even then they only have tumblers which i find a disgusting
no-no as for true die hard single malt lovers :)

nope, there was no single malt around.

but i confess i had a couple of lagavulin drams back in the hotel,
nevertheless

slaintheva

--
rncbc aka. Rui Nuno Capela