Re: [LAU] LAC 2015 feedback

From: Gerald Mwangi <gerald.mwangi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 15 2015 - 01:35:07 EEST

Hi, I'd also like to thank the organisers of the LAC2015
for the great work. IMO the informal nature of it was great, and the
Hack n Roll room was there to so that people could jam with others (I
jammed the hell out with the MOD Team, thanks guys). It was great that
there were no restrictions/schedules/plans for that room.
Regards
Gerald, JimsonDrift