Re: [LAU] running jackd from rc.local

From: Ede Wolf <listac@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 17 2015 - 15:18:03 EEST

Great you've asked, I am having the same problem. "su - user" does not
work, but logging in as user and run the same command does. Happens with
both, jack and jack2. With jack2 I am also getting an error that it
can't open X, wenn run from command line. But that maybe an issue
specific to the jack2 version of arch, as there is no reason why jackd
should need a display.